- Awards, Fellowships and Grants: Funding administered through the Office of the Vice President for Research.
- Limited Submission Programs: A list of limited submission programs in which the university competes.
- Faculty Research Assignments and Summer Research Awards are given through the Graduate School.
SciVal Funding (by Elsevier) helps researchers, administrators and research development professionals find new funding opportunities. In addition, by reviewing award history you can gain awareness of new sponsors that match your research interests, along with details of investigators who have successfully won grants in the past. SciVal Funding comprehensively covers grants from Australia, Canada, the European Commission, India, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States. With more than 6,000 international sponsors, providing more than 19,000 active opportunities, there are many funding opportunities for which researchers both inside and outside of these countries are eligible.
- PIVOT (formerly known as Community of Science): Pivot answers the growing demands on research developers to quickly discover the right funding opportunities and effectively collaborate with their colleagues. Designed for faculty, staff researchers, and graduate students, it's intuitive and easily implemented. Please note that our subscription to Pivot will expire on 8/30/14.
- Texas State Grants Team: Provides technical assistance and information about available federal, state and private grants.
- ORAU-STEM Diversity Network: A diverse community of research-experienced scientists and engineers dedicated to supporting and communicating relevant topics and research opportunities that impact your professional growth.
- Funding sites:
- Federal Register: Grant opportunities, proposed regulations.
- Commerce Business Daily: Procurement information, contract awards.
- PIVOT: Funding opportunities, includes undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral students.
- Fellowships and other research-related resources are maintained by the Graduate School.
- NSF Intergrative Graduate Education and Research Training Program
- EUREKA: Web-based resource that facilitates undergraduate participation in the numerous areas of research and innovation available at the university.
- Undergraduate Research Fellowships: Awarded through the Office of the Vice President for Research.
- University of Texas Undergraduate Research Journal: Student-edited and -published multidisciplinary journal of undergraduate studies and research.
- Other Undergraduate Research Journals: Each undergraduate research journal listed is run by an all-student staff. Check each publication’s website for the most up-to-date information on submission procedures and deadlines. If you’re interested in learning more about the world of research and publishing, contact the journal to find out how to participate.
- Grants.gov, Grants Notification Service Subscription Form
- NIH Funding Opportunities and Notices
- NIH Guide Listserv
- National Historical Publications & Records Commission for Humanities (NHPRC)
- Department of Agriculture
- Department of Defense
- Department of Education
- Department of Energy
- Department of Transportation
- Environmental Protection Agency
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Center for Environmental Research
- National Endowment for the Humanities
- National Institutes of Health
- National Science Foundation